All Expresso Bikes offer riders the option to race against their best personal time with the Ghost ride feature, use a Pacer to gauge their progress or actively compete in real-time against virtual competitors, friends or members within the same fitness facility. They can also watch TV or listen to the latest in Internet music. After working out, they can visit http://www.expresso.net/ to check their results, track their progress or see where they rank on the global or Leader Boards.
- The Expresso Fitness S2u makes you feel more like you are playing a video game than exercising.
- Riders of the S2u can choose to ride in an off-road environment with new Expresso Chases.
- This revolutionary form of "exergaming" lets riders decide where they want to ride and what they want to do -- resulting in a unique and exciting experience every time!
- The first Expresso Chase, Proving Grounds, takes place in a fantasy world based in ancient Asia. Riders pick up coins and follow easy game-play rules to chase dragons and score points.
- By using simple strategies, they can improve their performance and score -- by the time the clock runs out they've gotten a great workout and barely noticed the time.
- Like the original Expresso bike, the new S2u motivates users with a rich, interactive training environment and provides fitness enthusiasts with tools to keep improving their cardiovascular strength and overall health.
- State-of-the-art software with a 17-inch LCD screen.
- Steerable handlebars, a shifter and a sleek steel frame that, when combined, create a single piece of fitness equipment designed to fully engage both the body and mind.
- Features: Heart Rate, Power, Time, Calories, Distance, RPM, Gear, Grade, TV, Audio
- Power: 110-220 AC
- Connectivity: RJ45 10/100Base T port LAN
- Screen: 17"
- Length: 50"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 66"
EXPRESSO FITNESS S2U UPRIGHT EXERCISE BIKE
- Brand: Expresso Fitness
- Product Code: s2u
- Availability: In Stock